Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pleasant weekend

Clyde went on a Youth Temple Trip Saturday. I had the whole day to myself. I enjoyed getting up when I wanted, and not being rushed. I took all the time I wanted getting the house cleaned. Wasn't much to do since it was cleaned in preparation for Gustav visitors. I went shopping for Becky a gift and grocery shopping. How nice it was not to have someone pulling the buggy. I watched "The Devil Wears Prada" and took a nap. Dinner was a grilled hamburger patty and mac & cheese and a salad (with the best home grown tomato ever). we picked up some "Olive Garden" dressing a few weeks back, so yum... great evening meal.

Went to see Mrs.B. Friday night. She ask quitely, "will I lose all my memory?" I guess that would be pretty scary. She is wearing a patch the Dr. gave her to stop the progress of her dementia. She enjoyed the chicken we brought and Clyde helped her pay some bills. Casey and Amber and families are going to visit her this evening. She hasn't seen the babies since Randy died. It's ashame we all stay so busy.

No comments: