Saturday, September 13, 2008

Y-IKE-S

Ike hasn't been a big thriller either. It was more windy than Gustav,and more leaves and branches down but not such a show. Broadmoor had it's electricity out, so did grandma B. We watched the weather reports and read my new book "The Mountian Meadow Massace", played on the computer and cleaned house. No guest either from Houston. Galveston looks awful. I was suppose to go up to New Boston, TX. in the morning for their conference, but due to gas prices spiking and weather travel issues, that's cancelled. Dad and I went to the new "Longhorn" steakhouse for dinner. The wind almost for my big umbrella. It was a quite atmosphere and I really liked the place. I had soup, skewered grilled shrimp and rice and veggies.
It's suppose to be windy and raining till midnight...good sleeping weather.

No comments: