Saturday, September 20, 2008

Showdown on aisle 12

Thursday night I got the rare chance to go to Walmart by myself. I was tired and wanted to get through fast. I started at the back of the store and worked my way forward. I could hear toddlers whinning all over the store, almost every other aisle. I don't mean wimpering, I mean uncontrolable deep misery unnecessary whinning. No parent seemed to care. By the time I got to the frozen foods I'd had enough of the incessant howling of one dude and under my breath I said:

Did someone go out and collect all the whiney kids in Shreveport and bring them to Walmart tonight?????

some skinny, weathered, bleached woman- THAT'S MY GRANDCHILD!

(if she was in this aisle, her daughter was with the baby, two for one odds, someone could sooth this poor child)

gentle sweet me- Sounds like he's tryng to tell you he wants to go to bed. (it's 8:30)

some skinny......................... -You were a baby once, I just bet you were.

gentle sweet me -(couldn't help myself) ya know, I bet I was.........

some skinny.........................-$^*((*&&^%$#$@#^%$&*&)(*&)

school marmish woman shopper- (opens freezer door, sticks her head in and dies laughing)

gentle sweet me - GET OVER IT!!!!!

My friends at work say I should stay out of Walmart late at night.

before you do-gooder mom's jump me, it was past bathtime, and bedtime for this fellow.

No comments: