Thursday, April 30, 2009

12 lbs. already

Just ot back from Dr. Merriman's office. The nurse said I was doing really good. She also said I could move on to soft foods. I I ever see broth again it will be too soon. I am feeling good and sleeping better than ever. I have so much more energy. I really think a lot of my problems were the pills that I had to take to control diabetes, high blood pressure and other problems. Now I just take 2 Flintstone vitamins (there crushable) and a baby asprin. I'll go back to work Monday.
I've had plenty of time to quilt. I worked on some applique leaves the late Sister. Moyer gave me. they are on 8x8 squares now and ready to piece together. I've also finished my block of the month, thanks to Barbara. I comprehend better by seeing. The quilt store owner lady just hands me a packet and says "see ya next month". Here are a few.

No comments: