Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 9 and Still Alive

It's been a wild week. I am feeling better everyday. The super glue over my wounds still hasn't peeled off. Guess that is good.
Had an enjoyable morning installing fire alarms in underpriviledged homes, Saturday. We have had 7 fire deaths this year in town. Took a long walk in the Queensborough area. The first few houses had either Roitwilers or German Sheperds. Guess they make great watchdogs. The next few houses we could hear people, but they chose not to answer the door. Ashame we have to protect ourselves so .
Clyde and I stopped by Tim's snow cones on the way home. That's one thing I can have (with sugar-free juice). The health food store is across the street and it reminded me I need to get more protien drink. I often wondered how Libby drank that stuff for months, oh yeah, her babies lives depended on it. My life kinda depends on it now. It is great for healing and giving me some energy, and fulfilling my protien needs. So far, so good. Still having the desire for a good meal. Made Clyde some cookies last night. I get the cookie dough already made, and scoop him out a few and there are no leftovers/temptation. We are doing fine.

No comments: